SW Lincoln County Water PUD
REGULAR MEETING AGENDA
29 April 2020 Wednesday 10 AM PDT
Teleconference Dial-In 1-848-220-3300 ID 6589013
REGULAR MEETING CALL TO ORDER (Delayed From 8 April)
(1) Determine quorum present
(2) Comments from public if present
(3) Conflict of Interest Declaration
(4) Approval of 11 March Regular Meeting Minutes
FINANCE REPORT AND BILLS DUE AND PAYABLE REVIEW
(1) Buckwald & Hornung Finance Report (Brittany Hornung)
(a) Budget Committee Meetings 13 May 2020 and 17 June 2020
Budget information to Budget Committee
Budget meeting times
(2) Treasurer report on bills and related matters
PREVIOUS BUSINESS TO BE COMPLETED
(1) Jones Unemployment Appeal Status
(2) PT Position – Hiring Status?
(3) Surplus Property (Lot adjacent to 101 Office) What Next?
(1) District Manager Position Description and Help Wanted Ad (finalize)
(a) Establishing salary range
(2) Billing Specialist Position Description (discussion)
(3) Administrative Assistant Position Description (discussion)
(3) Outlining benefits of and encouraging employee direct deposit
(4) Board appointment of volunteers for open citizen Water District and Water PUD Budget Committee positions
The District is an equal opportunity provider and does not discriminate
against handicapped individuals. If you need any assistance to attend
the Board meeting, please contact the District Office.
The SWLCWPUD is an equal opportunity provider.